Happy Healthy is committed to providing safe products of the highest quality. Unlike most companies, we actually own the manufacturing facility where our product is made and we have full control over the manufacturing process from receipt and storage of raw materials to the final shipment of foods. We adhere to a well-defined Food Safety and Quality Management System that includes:
- Food safety programs based on HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point), a globally recognized science-based system which identifies hazards and measures for their control to ensure safe food production
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) and programs to ensure proper design, monitoring, and control of the manufacturing processes and facilities to produce safe and high-quality products
- Adhering to all regulatory requirements set by national, state and local government agencies – The GDA inspects our facility every 6 months and we also have an annual Global Food Safety Initiative 3rd party audit.
- The facility is also certified to produce organic product in accordance with the USDA National Organic Program
- An Approved Supplier Program that holds our suppliers and the materials they supply to our high standards
- Continuously providing employees with the resources, including information and training, required to understand and be competent in applying these practices
- Product traceability and recall procedures
- An allergen control program
- Sanitation procedures designed to minimize risk of environmental contamination
We place food safety and quality above all else.
That said, while we have many policies and procedures in place to ensure food safety, the product does contain unpasteurized produce which carries some risk -- though it’s no more risky than enjoying cut fruit from the market or unpasteurized juice.